Controls at the top right of the map:
The 4-headed arrow control lets you navigate around the map.
You can also use the controls on the left of the map to navigate and zoom.
Controls on the data grid:
Click on any record in the grid to see it highlighted in red on the map:
Click on the right-hand icon to view a record's details:
- WHEN: add a date range using dd/mm/yyyy format to filter by date.
- WHO: tick the box to display only your own records.
Locations of sensitive species (rhino, pangolin) are not shown.
Péringuey's Adder Bitis peringueyi
- C = Data entry is COMPLETE but the species identification has not been verified
- R = REJECTED i.e. the record has been reviewed by an expert and has been rejected
- C = The observer was CERTAIN about the species identification
- L = The observer categorised the species identication as LIKELY
- U = The observer was UNCERTAIN about the species identification